Return & Refund Policy
Cancellation Before Shipment
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged by the credit card company which is non- refundable.
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
Should any order be cancelled by Bisnesmakanan.com due to stock shortage or any other reasons resulting in Bisnesmakanan.com unable to fulfill the order, a full refund will be made to you.
1. What is our Return Policy?
Product sold are not returnable and exchangeable, save and except for any one of the valid reasons stated in paragraph 3 below.
You must inspect each product thoroughly upon delivery. If on your initial inspection, any product has apparent defects or any missing parts and you wish to return it, you must report this to us within 24 hours from the delivery to our customer service team at email@example.com.
If the product you purchased is eligible for return and refund under this policy, it shall be returned to us un-used, product tags shall not be tampered with, and the product shall be in the original packaging (if applicable).
You shall ensure that the product is sent to us in the same condition as it was when received by you and is packaged properly. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the product back to you.
All shipping costs associated with returning a product are the responsibility of the customer. Any damage or loss to the product being returned while in transit is at your own risk.
We will not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit.
Any product marked as “Special Deal”, “Special Offer”, “Special Order” or “Pre-Order” item is not eligible for return.
If any customer insists on returning a product which is not eligible for return within five (5) days from the date of receipt, we will charge an administration fee of 25% or more of the purchase price of the product.
2. How do I request to return an item?
|Within  days from the date of receipt of the product, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “RETURN” together with your order number/ tax invoice and proof of payment (e.g. bank-in slip/ credit card transaction). Describe the defect, damage or incorrect item precisely. Send us pictures of the product to be returned. Clear and evident pictures of the defect, damage or incorrect items of the product are required, together with its original packaging.|
We will use our reasonable effort to respond to you within 48 hours.
Prior to any return, please fill up the Return Form attached here and deliver it to us together with the relevant product within  days from the date of receipt of our response.
*Note: Any return without instruction from us to return will be rejected.
|Upon receipt of the product, we will examine it and we will advise you on the status of the replacement or refund (if any) via email as soon as practicable.|
|You will receive full refund of the purchase price via online banking within 14-30 Days after we confirm the eligibility of the product return.|
3. What are the valid and invalid reasons for return?
- The product delivered is not the item you ordered.
- The product is damaged on arrival. (Before signing the delivery confirmation document or delivery order, please inspect the product for any damage or defect. If there is any damage or defect, you may refuse to accept the product and instruct the delivery/courier to return it to us.)
- The product delivered is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
- The product has manufacturing defects.
- Missing items/parts as indicated in the packaging or packing list.
- Change of mind.
- Do not know how to use the product.
- Product no longer needed.
- Incorrect product or specifications ordered. (Example: Customer selected wrong option, quantity or variation).
- Cross-retailer return.
- Any personal feeling or subjective reason, based on the fact that the product did not meet customer’s expectations.
- Product did not meet customer’s expectations.
- Deliberate fraud.
- Switch fraud. (Example: Purchasing a working product, and returning a damaged or defective identical item that was already pre-owned).
- Product damaged during delivery by courier and third party transportation services.
- Lack of information.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
PUNCAK STAINLESS STEEL & MACHINERY SDN BHD
Lot 1105A Batu 1 ½ Jalan Pengkalan Chepa
15400 Kota Bharu Kelantan Malaysia
Please contact us at email@example.com or +6017-9382755 if you have any questions or doubts