We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not sell, share or trade our customers’ personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group.
[When you create an account,] the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- e-voucher you have purchased from us;
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
[When you register as a user on our website,] we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from our website. In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us.